Dr. Shanhong Lu, in collaboration with a team of alternative health care professionals, will approach age-related diseases and other health challenges by utilizing a variety of diagnostic tools, including:
• Thorough history and physical examination (1 hour at least for all new patients)
• Biological age assessment including hormonal profile, antioxidant level, and other biomarkers of aging
• Nutritional assessment including intracellular vitamin analysis, noninvasive and affordable antioxidant score and regular blood test of key inflammatory markers and nutrients
• Hormonal assessment via saliva, 24 hour urine tests and blood tests
• Individualized weight management with effective long term fat loss through metabolic reshaping (lower leptin level, increase adiponectin level, optimize HGH and DHEA and thyroid hormone function), life style intervention and simple exercise
• Environmental toxic-load evaluation and heavy metal assessment
• EMF exposure and ambient level assessment
• Personal growth issues and energy block assessment
Based on the initial evaluation,Dr. Lu will educate her patients and recommend natural and individualized nutrition supplements; simple and powerful cellular detoxification protocols; and natural and safe hormonal rejuvenation protocols including natural pituitary and adrenal rejuvenation.
• Immune support and cellular detoxification with Calcium D-glucarate, 1.3 beta glucan and intracellular antioxidant support
• Weight management with natural supplements
• Simple calorie restriction to lose fat, not muscle
To make an appointment, please call the office at 530-926-1000.
Office Hours: Tuesday, Wednesday, and/or Thursday, 9:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Mt. Shasta Integrative Medicine location: 1180 S. Mt. Shasta Boulevard, Suite B, Mt. Shasta, California 96067
Dr. Lu would like to have a referral from your primary care physician, although it is not necessary, so that she can work together and communicate with your primary care physician.